We were sitting at the table eating dinner the other night and my daughter read the label on my water bottle..
She said, "That says 'Natural Spring Water'. (chuckle) It's summer."
My husband said, "Well, that means mom can't drink that water today." (more chuckles)
Then, I had to chime in with what 'spring water' really is. I told her a spring is where water comes up from the ground naturally. She pondered this for a while...
My husband said, "It's confusing, isn't it. Why would someone create word that means more than one thing?"
She said, "Actually, it can mean three things... It also means jumping like 'boing, boing, boing'" (as she motions with her hand)
I thought it was interesting that she could put all that together!!
Enough about water, on to cheesecake!!
Did you know that The Cheesecake Factory is celebrating its 30th anniversary today? To celebrate, they are rolling back the prices on all their cheesecakes to the 1978 price of $1.50!!! Considering it usually goes for about $7 a slice these days, that's a great bargain.
Guess where we are going for dinner? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment