That's how much I paid for gas this morning... to fill up my minivan.
That? is completely ridiculous
That? will last about a week
That? drives me CRAZY!!!
That? makes me want to move closer to work
That? will double once my daughter starts school and we have to drive two cars daily
That? makes me cringe
When will these gas prices come down???
4 comments:
Given I'm a SAHM, I can fill my Jeep once a week for $70 and it'll last me, usually, a week and a half. Jimmy, however, goes through close to $80 a week, sometimes a bit more. Like last week? He had several callouts for work, so his gas bill was $120. I? Am not liking this.
Unfortunately, gas most likely will NOT go down. When it hit $3 a gallon, it was all to see if the "economy could handle it". When it became clear people HAD to pay that much, gas never went back below $3. It's now hit 4 in many places and then some...it most likely won't ever go back. I read somewhere last week that we "should expect to pay $5 a gallon by next summer."
Doesn't make me happy.
I paid $66 the other day. I feel your pain!
Yes, I put $75.01 in the Pacifica the other day and almost cried!! I love your new look! Thanks for the blog roll help... check out my updates!
Meredith :)
I think the most I've paid to fill my Sienna is $67. Not quite $70 but close. Sucks.
Post a Comment