Hi Everyone!! Well, I'm back to blogging and I'm so excited!!
For all of my old readers... Long time, no post! :) I hope you enjoy this blog as much as you enjoyed my last one.
For all my new readers... Welcome!! I am a working mom with one 5 year old daughter. I used to have another blog on Blogger, but then I became a little paranoid about exposing so much information about ourselves on the internet. However, I LOVED blogging. I loved that it was a way to chronicle our lives on a daily basis. It was a terrific way to share our lives with our loved ones who don't live close by and it was a wonderful way to meet other mothers who share similar experiences, troubles, and triumphs!!
So, I created a new, much more anonymous, blog.
It took a LONG time for me to come up with a theme for my new blog. At first, I was trying to come up with nicknames for me, my husband, and my daughter. Since my daughter looks and acts so much like me, I wanted to go with something like, "The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree"... and call her "Apple". But, then I couldn't come up with a good blog theme for that that wasn't already in use. I went through several other iterations if this before I decided on this theme. My favorite saying is "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" What a perfect theme for a blog... considering I'm going to use it as a way to chronicle our lives and 'our moments'!!! So, that's what I decided on.
I still haven't decided what I'm going to call my daughter in this blog. It may still end up being 'Apple' or I may refer to her in another means. But, one thing that I know I will not do is divulge our real names, the real city we live in, the real name of her school or our place of business. I think, by doing this, I'll feel MUCH more secure in posting in such a public forum.
So, I hope you enjoy "Our Moments" :)
5 comments:
Thank goodness you're back!!!
YAY, you're back!
YAY.
I'm happy you're back :)
Came over from Kellie....Hi!
Post a Comment