Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm in trouble...

I'm in for it with this child. Is it just that he's a boy? Or is it that he's trying to give me a heart attack every second of the day?

Yesterday, he finds our step stool. H uses it to get cups out of the cupboard, but we store it in the pantry. He carries it into the family room and does this....




Last night, I was running his bath water, and as he was running by the bathroom, he trips and falls head first into the doorframe. Immediately, there was this two inch goose egg on his head. (this picture does not do it justice). I freaked and was getting ready to take him to the hospital. We decided to call our doctor first who calmly talked us down. :). E showed no signs of brain trauma, thank goodness! Today, the goose egg is gone, but he has a nice black bruise!!

He is definitely giving me a run for my money!!



Oh, and even better?  His new favorite pastime?  Forward rolls... as in head on the floor, feet over the head roll.  This has developed with absolutely NO prompting from us.  He has just figured it completely out on his own.

I think it's time to look into Little Gym...

No comments: