My husband is playing in a two day golf tournament this weekend, so it's totally going to be a 'girls weekend'. We're headed in to stay with my parents today and tomorrow we're doing a typical girl thing for a Saturday. We? Are going shopping.
Of course, our state is having a tax free weekend in order for parents to get a break on buying school supplies for the kids. So, us and everyone else in the entire city will probably be out shopping tomorrow. It kinda sounds like Black Friday (the Friday after Thanksgiving) all over again!!
I wonder if I can squeeze some new shoes (for myself) out of this tax-free thing?!?! We shall see...
4 comments:
Our tax free weekend is also this weekend. We're headed to do some back to school shopping as well!
And yes, you get that pair of shoes! : )
Hooray for tax free weekend!! Happy shopping!
I avoided the tax free weekend like the plague!
Hope you all had a good weekend~ How was the tax free shoppiing?
Quick bloggy question- how do I attach photos to the post? I tried to get some in tonight, but it said they failed to upload due to an internal error? I promise I'll try to make this my last question for a while!!! Thanks for the help!!
Post a Comment