Thursday, August 21, 2008

Allergies... Blech!

So, the doctor's ruling yesterday? Allergies. (surprise, surprise)

The good news is that there is no sign of a sinus infection. (yet) The bad news is that Apple does have allergies. Yet another trait I passed down to her...

As my doctors have told me before, you often have to switch around your antihistamines. Since she's been on Claritin for some time now, it seems as if her body has become accustomed to it. So, she is now on Zyrtec and Flonase. The doc said in a year or so, she'd probably get accustomed to the Zyrtec and then Claritin would start working for her again.

She slept like a rock last night!! I got up at 4:30am to check on her and I think she was in the same position she was in when I went to bed at 10:30pm. I didn't hear a peep out of her all night.

Dance class starts this afternoon. I'm always excited when a new season is about to begin. Plus, I really love the teacher Apple has this year. She's the owner of the studio and she is FABULOUS!!

No comments: