Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Manic Monday

Ok, so to say things were a little crazy yesterday would be an understatement...

We got home from visiting family around 8:00 Sunday night. So, it was a mad dash to get our daughter bathed and in the bed at her normal time. Then we spent the next hour unpacking our dirty clothes and finding homes for all the goodies I bought on Saturday. :) (yes, I bought a ton, but didn't find those shoes I was looking for)

Yesterday was back to life as usual. We all headed off to work/school in the morning. At 4:00, I had to leave work to take our daughter to her first swim lesson. She did so well. She was putting her face in the water. She was holding onto the wall and kicking and everything. I? was still on the edge of my seat. Good thing the lessons are only a half an hour. I can't take much more than that. :)

Friday night, I got a phone call from our daughter's soccer coach saying that soccer started Monday night at 6:00. (nothing like short notice, eh?) So, after swimming, I rushed to get her pottied, changed, fed, and at the soccer field 30 min away in less than an hour. Oh, and did I mention traffic was INSANE and we had to take 3 different short cuts to get to the soccer field? We were 10 min late, but we made it.

After soccer, we were all pooped. We went straight home and our daughter was in the bed before 8:00 and sound asleep. I had to wake her up at 8:00 this morning so we could leave. I let her sleep a little later than usual since she was so zonked the night before. Then, we stopped by Bojangles for a biscuit on the way in to work/school. :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

We used to have a Bojangles up here in Northern VA - they had the MOST delicious biscuits. I miss them. Have one for me next time!

Amy said...

I am SO JEALOUS!!!! I am already planning my Bojangles trips while on my next visit!