Ok, I literally have several hundred photos that I need to sort through, edit and decide which to post. This week has been incredibly crazy with work and after work activities. So, I really haven't had that much time to do much on the computer in the evenings.
We are heading to the beach tomorrow for a MUCH AWAITED little get away. There's only one more week of school for our daughter before she heads off to kindergarten, so we figure she needs a good little break from reality. It'll be a short break, but at least it will be fun.
Before I leave though, I HAVE to upload these photos of her swimming lesson this week. This was her final swim lesson and we are so proud of what she's doing. And, she LOVEs the pool, which I think is great. And now that she is getting a little more comfortable in the water, I'm getting a little more comfortable having her in the water. So, enjoy... (be sure you turn the volume up so you can hear...)
The first of each lesson starts with a safety talk. This day, they discussed how to save someone from drowning. They learned that they never go in after someone. They call 911 and then throw in a float to help the person. Each child got to throw in the float and 'save' the teacher.
Then, it was time to get all the kids in the pool. Our daughter had to be the first one in (surprise, surprise) so she goofed off a little while she waited for the rest of the kids. Notice that she gives us the wolfpack sign somewhere in there...
Then, after each child got good and comfy in the water, they each had a turn 'swimming' with the help of the instructor...
Finally, it was time to jump in... she got to do this twice... check it out...
3 comments:
I think you might need to sign her up for a swim team!!
My girls and I enjoyed the video clips! Looks like she had a great time!!
That's great!! I can't wait to get Morgan into swim lessons (even though it means I will be in a bathing suit. In the winter. Ugh.).
:)
Post a Comment