Apparently, they have been talking about the Olympics a lot at Children's House. I believe they are going to do a 'preschool Olympics' one day this week. Parents aren't invited, which sucks. But, I think the kids will have a blast.
So, Friday night, our daughter knew that the Olympics were starting and she just HAD to watch some. I am not lying when I say that she asked us about them about 20 times. So, Friday night, we let her stay up late and watch the opening ceremonies until about 9:00. She thought it was awesome. She was so intrigued. She asked a bazillion questions, as usual.
Then, the rest of the weekend was spent watching swimming, fencing, water polo, basketball, soccer, gymnastics and drassage. She was so interested in all the different sports, she wanted to watch all the time. We actually had to peel her away from the tv on several occasions.
Tonight? She can't wait to see more swimming and gymnastics.
1 comment:
ABby has been excited to watch them too - especially the diving.
Post a Comment