Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Day Before Thanksgiving

I can't believe it's Thanksgiving already. It seems like just yesterday we were putting away Christmas decorations from last year. Now, it's time its already time to put them back up again.

Today, I have to work all day. I know, it sucks, but I can do it. Shoot, I was on vacation for a week just last week, so I can make it through today. I have a big deadline next Friday that I'm trying to get things almost done for today... because next week, I have other things that I need to do at work. I feel like I'm always juggling responsibilities!! :)

Hubby and Apple are at home today. (lucky ducks) Apple is out of school until Monday. Last night we went to a basketball game at my alma mater. We were out pretty late, so I was hoping Apple would sleep in this morning. I just got off the phone with hubby a few minutes ago and he said they were up at 8:00. (Nice!) I hope she won't be too cranky tonight.

Speaking of cranky... I'm pretty sure hubby will be cranky for the next few days. It sounds like he was catching a cold when I spoke with him. WONDERFUL!!

Everyone have a great Turkey Day!!

3 comments:

Tiaras and Timeouts said...

I know you are a busy lady, but I tagged you for a Christmas meme- go check it out!!

Tiaras and Timeouts said...

How do I find that stat counter for the hits on my blog page?

That Chick Over There said...

I hope you had a good one!