
I was recently asked by MomCentral to review a relatively new safety product that is out on the market. It's called SeatSnug. Definitely go to their site to learn more, but here's my take on the product. :)
First of all, I don't think we can ever been too safe in a car. The fact that Apple is outgrowing her booster seat with the back on it makes me very nervous. But, she is insisting on riding in just a plain booster seat with no back. I'm not quite sure I like this and am trying (not so successfully) to talk her into waiting until her 6th birthday which is right around the corner. When I heard about this product, I felt like it was definitely worth looking into further.
The video on the site is quite compelling and the product works just as described. It was relatively simple to install. (but it warns you that it is not so simple to remove) Anything we can do to make travel safer is a great thing in my book!!
1 comment:
The plain booster seat without the back is certainly one of the scarest things I've seen. The video on this web site should be viewed by all parents. My opinion would be to keep her in the some form of SeatSnug safety measure...I'm sure you will make the best choice for little one - you always have her best interest in mind. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment