"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Now we are back at the hotel packing up for our departure in the morning. I wonder how much traffic we'll get into driving through Orlando?!?
looks like you have had a great trip! have a safe trip home!
Come home safe :)
:-) Is she ready or sad? Can't really tell from that picture. You guys take your time and travel safe. Hugs & Kisses from Auntie Amy ;-)
I'm sorry your trip is over already!! Travel safe!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
looks like you have had a great trip! have a safe trip home!
Come home safe :)
:-) Is she ready or sad? Can't really tell from that picture.
You guys take your time and travel safe. Hugs & Kisses from Auntie Amy ;-)
I'm sorry your trip is over already!! Travel safe!
Post a Comment