Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas (better late than never, right?) :)

ChristmasEve_edited-1.jpg

Here's a quick pic I snapped on the way to church on Christmas Eve. We had an excellent Christmas, I hope you all did.

I must admit, though, I'm glad all the hustle and bustle is over. Maybe I can once again find time to blog!! :)

I will post more shortly. Currently, Apple is fighting a fever virus of some sort. We had to take her to the ER two days ago because it topped 104 degrees!! Yikes!! I think she's getting better though. One thing is for sure, her appetite is coming back.

More soon...

2 comments:

Tiaras and Timeouts said...

Glad you are back and that you all had a good Christmas!

Hope A gets over the virus soon. Hopefully the stomach bug will not land in your house next!!

Anonymous said...

She's such a doll :)

104?! Scary. I hope she's feeling much better now!!