Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Pixos Craze

Apple had a magnificent Christmas. She actually has more toys to play with than she knows she has. It's funny... even today, 6 days after Christmas, she played with a new toy for the first time.

Her big present this year was a Wii. She loves it and plays it almost every day. Her favorite game, by far, is bowling. But, she also loves tennis and softball. Anyone else out there know good games for a 6 year old to play on the Wii?!?

Anyway, it seems as if her most favorite toy of all this year has been Pixos Super Studio. She asked for this over and over before Christmas. I wasn't too thrilled about having all these little balls floating around my house, but it is keeping her SO entertained, we went to Target yesterday to buy her more balls! (like 1750 more!!) :)

Anyway, here she is on Christmas morning playing with the Pixos Super Studio for the very first time.

DSC05051_edited-1.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That thing is awesome!! I think I want one ;)

Happy New Year!!

Tiaras and Timeouts said...

We got S a Wii for her birthday in July and have found several kid-themed games at GameStop (used games in great condition). I like these much better at $17 instead of $40, because you never know how entertaining it will really be! One that I am currently looking for is CookingMama- you read the recipe, add ingredients, and bake your gourmet dish- sounds fun! I got the WiiFit but have yet to try it out... Have fun!