Friday, July 1, 2011

Two words!

Yesterday evening, I fought some horrific traffic in our area to take E for a haircut.  He needed one B-A-D-L-Y.  He doesn't cry when he gets his hair cut, but he prefers to straddle me and lean against my chest while the stylist clips his hair.  So, we take him to a children's boutique in a neighboring city.  Regardless, he looks as cute as can be now with his little 'manly' haircut!

Anyway, on the way home, he put two words together for the first time.  A little milestone, but it's neat to watch his language develop.  He said, "off"  "socks".  :)  D says when he picks E up every afternoon, he likes to take his shoes off.  So, I had already taken his shoes off and apparently he wanted his socks off too!!  We are really going to be in for it with this little one.

Our contractor came by last night.  Guess what?  They are going to start digging the footings for our addition next Wednesday.  Whoo hoo!!  I can't wait.

H is super excited about her Auntie and J coming for a visit this evening.  We are going to the airport after I pick her up from camp to pick them up.  It should be a fun weekend!!

Happy 4th!

No comments: