This is, by far, the largest office I've ever had. It's about 10 ft by 14 ft. I feel a little lost in it, honestly. When folks come in my office, they feel so far away, when it used to be so up close and personal. The good news is that I can fit all 8 team members in my office for our daily scrum now. (Some used to have to hang in the hallway.) :)
Here are some pics of my new space...
Voila! My space.
This is the view from behind my desk. I'm in the process of requesting new chairs and maybe a small table in lieu of these old desk chairs. It would be nice if the chairs could match too.
This is the view as if you were standing in the corner with the filing cabinet. I'm also requesting some bookshelves to go along the wall underneath the whiteboard. The windowsill is lined with important family photos. (I need one with my sister and soon-to-be brother-in-law together - hint hint.) I doubt they will stay there once I get my new bookcases. I'd like to get some plants to go in the windowsill. :) On the cork board, I've always kept the kids work from school. I cleaned some of that up with the move, but I've still got the first piece of work either brought home from school on there. :)
In the top right corner of my cork board, I have my favorite picture of my dad. He is notorious for his 'chair' at home. Here he is looking happy, healthy and like a really proud Papa! Love it!!
I still don't have all my photos on my walls. There's much more wall space than I was used to so I'm still trying to figure out how to arrange everything. It's a work in progress. It will get there though. I was in my last office for about 8 years. So, it will just take some time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment