This year, H was determined that she had to have one of those backpacks that has wheels. You know, so she could push/pull it around like a piece of luggage. Well, D and I didn't really want to pay the extra $ for this option because we really didn't feel like it was needed. In addition, it would add weight to her backpack if she decided to carry it. Regardless, we lost that battle. We told her that we would pay for the regular backpack and if she wanted the one with wheels, she would have to pay the difference. She gladly did this.
Anyway, it arrived at the house yesterday. She was thrilled with it. However, I think her brother was more thrilled. He couldn't stop pushing it around the family room.
While I was trying to take the pictures of him rolling the backpack. He recognized that I was taking a picture and clammered up to the camera and said, "Sheeeeze" :) Apparently, he's learned this at school or something. Once I realized what he was doing, I was able to get him to look at the camera if I said, "Say Cheese"
Of course, looking at the camera and staying still are two completely different things. I can't seem to get a steady picture of him anymore... everything is always blurry!




1 comment:
it sure is nice of sissy to let him play with it!
Post a Comment