Friday, July 8, 2011

The worst...

So, I was getting sick and tired of my long stringy hair.  It was time for a cut.  I perused the internet for a hairstyle that I liked so I could take it to my hairdresser and say, "cut my hair like this".  I found this picture of Ashley Green that was exactly what I wanted.





I ended up with hair like this:
How the heck??

My face is too round for hair that short.  So, needless to say, I'm embarassed.  This is probably one of the worst hair cuts I've ever had and it looks pretty bad.  In a few months, it will probably be fine, but for now, I just want to sink in a hole.  :(

I'm on the hunt for a new hairdresser.  Mine has messed up one too many times now.  :(  Any ideas how to find someone good that actually listens to what you want?

For now, I need some magic hair growth serum...  I definitely won't be needing a hair cut any time soon.

No comments: