Both children had school photos made this year. H had them made twice, but we didn't purchase the fall pictures. School photos have never been something I've gotten excited about. They just never look as good as photos that we take or photos that we take the kids to be made. Probably b/c school photos are taken after play periods, snack times, or lunches so the kids are never quite as well groomed as I'd hope.
Anyway, here is H's school photo from this spring...
She is in a phase of not wanting to show her teeth when she smiles. She is very sensitive to her crossbite. Luckily, it's almost fixed! She's been wearing an appliance for a few months now. She went for an adjustment yesterday and the dentist said it was her last adjustment. Her teeth are almost correctly in line now. She just has to keep it in her mouth for another 4 - 6 months for the bone to grow in completely! Anyway, this outfit is her 'Carribean Outfit' she got when she was at 'Nanny Camp' over spring break. Thanks Nanny!
These came home with E today. What a little man!! :) There is a story behind these photos, of course. E wanted NOTHING to do with the photographer. His teachers called both D and I and said that they didn't think he'd be able to have his picture taken b/c he was crying so much. D went over to daycare and 'helped out' a bit and look what the results were!! I think they turned out pretty cute, even if he isn't smiling. D said the tears only went away for about 5 seconds! :)
Thanks to A and J for the adorable outfit!
And, while I was scanning... here we are at Chef Mickey's on our first day at Disney!!




No comments:
Post a Comment