Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pool Time



Today, after work/school, H and I went home, packed up our pool gear and headed to our neighborhood pool for some R&R.  D and E met us there shortly afterward with pizza!  We were able to eat dinner and play in the water for a couple of hours.

Here's E with pizza all over his face.  :)


The three stooges!


H's favorite pass time at the pool!!  :)


E enjoyed his floatie in the lazy river for a little while.  Then, he was introduced to the younger children's water slide.  Then, that's all he wanted to do.  It was difficult though b/c it took both D and I.  I had to walk him up the stairs and D caught him as he came down the slide.  Yes, he did get a couple of mouthfuls of water, but he literally just laughed it off.  He thought it was the best thing.



And, then, when we came home, this is what he looked like after bath.  He must have been pretty pooped.  You don't see him this still very often! :)

1 comment:

AmySF said...

That sounds like a WONDERFUL Wednesday night!!! I love it! Glad you were able to get out and relax a bit (and beat the heat)!