How can it happen so fast?
Literally, we were playing, laughing, eating dinner and having a good time one minute and the next minute, I hear....
"My stomach hurts."
...
"Oh, I think I need to go potty." *cry cry*
of to the potty we go... and we stay... for about 20 minutes...
After which, we head straight home.
As soon as we get there? Back on the potty...
for another 15 minutes...
After that? it was bath time and straight to bed...
She didn't even want to read a book. She just wanted to sleep.
So, today? We're at home. And, so far, there have been no more trips to the potty...
1 comment:
I can relate to the entire weekend with no hubby (previous post)- I just survived the second in a row - and last for a while - bachelor weekend.
Hooray for Disney world!!! B's best friend from college and his family lives in Orlando, so we go down to "visit them" every chance we get. November should be perfect timing for a FL getaway. Hope that will lift your spirits :)
Post a Comment