So, Halloween is quickly approaching and we've been getting a lot of magazines in the mail this week with Halloween costumes and such in them. So, I asked Apple the other day what she wanted to be for Halloween this year. I was totally expecting her to say something like "Gabriella from High School Musical" since that's her favorite thing to watch... and she just named her new teddy bear Gabriella and dressed her like she was a Wildcat Cheerleader. But, she didn't. You know what she said she wanted to be for Halloween?? An ANGEL!!
Hello?? Where in the world did that come from??
And the angel costume MUST HAVE A HALO!!
So, this morning, I started looking for angel costumes with halos and here are some that I found...


This last one is my favorite. It's made of velour, so it's super soft.
I wonder if this is just some passing craze?!? I'm going to show her these costumes this weekend and see if she gets excited about any of them.
3 comments:
Too cute - I say you jump on her request before she changes her mind.
Abby says she wants to be Sharpay. I'm hoping she'll change her mind.
We have no trouble picking costumes over here. Riley got the Fancy Nancy ensemble for her birthday and wants to wear it for Halloween. Sydney's ballet dress for the dance recital this year was really poufy and pink, so she wants to wear it and be a princess for the third time! Easy enough, and I'm not complaining!!
The angel is cute! I agree that I'd order it now and let her get excited before she changes her mind!
That is interesting about wanting to be an angel!
Post a Comment