Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Little Extra Time...

Last week, I had a little bit of extra time in my day... fun time! :)

So, what did I do? I started playing with some photographs I had taken.

My sister gave me Adobe Photoshop Elements and I bought a book that taught me how to do some neat tricks and I was finally able to apply some of them to my photos....

First of all, I just love this photo of Apple playing soccer. I didn't do anything to this one except crop it a bit.

DSC03701_edited-1

I just love this effect on a photo... The entire photo is black and white except the most important subject matter. :)

DSC03679_edited-3

And finally, here's a little lighting accent...

DSC03703_edited-2 copy

I'm not a pro by any means, but this is fun and I hope to learn more in the future!!

(when I can find some extra time... which will probably not be easy) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have regular Photoshop and dear Lord, is it difficult to learn. My SIL has Elements and does amazing things with it. Elements is on my list of things to buy. SOON!!

LOVE the black and white shot. And the one with the lighting effect.

Julie said...

very cool. i love the one where apple is in color - so cool!