Today? I was supposed to go purchase those jeans I was talking about the other day. I was going to have some 'me' time at the mall... just spend a few hours there and actually get to browse. Something I have rarely done in about six years.
But, when I woke up this morning, I felt HORRIBLE. I was extremely groggy and nauseous and I went back to bed. I was in bed until after 3:00pm today!!! And I still feel like I could go to sleep instantaneously.
What's wrong with me? Part of me thinks it is just extreme exhaustion catching up with me after taking care of Apple for so many days. But, then, the nausea makes me think it's a stomach virus of some sort.
I've barely eaten all day, but I haven't hurled yet. I feel like I could though... any minute...
2 comments:
Glad you are posting again. Can I please come over sometime and you give me a Photoshop quick class? I have the book, but I still am terrible.
Hope you feel better soon!!!!
Yes, you will feel better after THAT happens- sounds like what I had last week.
Hope today is better!
Post a Comment