I had one day of feeling good and bam, I'm down again.
I woke up this morning with a really bad sore throat. I tried to will it away all day... to no avail.
This afternoon I went to The Minute Clinic at CVS for a strep test. It was negative. Honestly, I don't feel like I have strep, but considering how sick I recently was, I wanted to be tested just to be sure. They are sending off a culture just in case it is positive in 24 hours or so.
I can't catch a break...
But, The Minute Clinic? OMG!! It was awesome. I was in and out of there in 20 minutes. The nurse practioner I saw was better than some at my doctor's office. I'll definitely be going back for quick things like this in the future. It sure beats waiting f-o-r-e-v-e-r in the doctor's waiting room!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment