As of about 7:00 tonight, I've started feeling human again. I think I had an 'adult version' of the virus Apple had over Christmas. Last night I was running a fever of about 102, but when I woke up this morning, it was gone. Of course, I couldn't sit up b/c I felt like I was going to hurl... but that's gone away during the day today too.
I can't remember the last time I've slept so much. Seriously... yesterday, I didn't get out of bed til 3:00pm. I went to bed at 9:45pm and woke up at 9:40am this morning. I rolled over and went back to sleep for a while. Got up, tried to munch on some cereal and back to sleep I went... until about 3:00 this afternoon.
One thing is for sure, I should be well rested by now!!
I'm taking tomorrow off of work, just for peace of mind. I don't want to fall asleep at my desk or anything. :) Plus, there is plenty to do around the house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment