Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More Fun at the Beach

Today was just another day at the beach.  This morning, we tried family time on the beach again.  H had a blast, but after 30 minutes of E crying and me having to hold him the whole time, I gave up and brought him back to the house.  Once we were back inside, he was happy as a clam.  I think he just doesn't like the beach.  :(

I took H to see The Smurfs movie today during nap time so the boys could sleep.  It was really cute.  Then, after everyone woke up, we went for a long drive down to the point to see the new HUGE houses that were built down there.  We were wondering if these people live here full time or if these are just their 'summer homes'.  Must be nice to have more money than you know what to do with! :)

After dinner, we tried to go to a candy store in Southport, but found out that was closed already.  (small town hours)  So, we went for another drive to see the lighthouse.  Tomorrow, it's off to Myrtle for some Magiquest!  :)



No comments: