a big purchase coming soon...
Who knew obtaining a new piano is so mind boggling!?!? We've found everything from 'free' to several thousand dollars that we're interested in. How will we ever decide?
Today, D came with me to a local piano store. It was his first time diving into this. I was quite impressed with how seriously he took everything. He touched keys and looked inside cabinets. We tinkered with grands and uprights, new and old. Ultimately, we narrowed our selection (in this store) down to these two. They are absolutely lovely.
I really hope we end up with a piano. I think it will encourage H to play more to be on a piano rather than a keyboard and it will allow me to sit down and tinker as well. I want to play again SO badly!! (when I was 14, I never dreamed I would ever say that)


1 comment:
They both look beautiful!! Owning a piano again is one of my dreams too... right after the house to put it in of course ;-) How fun!!
Post a Comment