Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MagiQuest

Today we drove to Myrtle Beach in the morning.  Our main goal was for H to play Magiquest.  We got there around 10:30 and she played until about 12:30.  It was tons of fun.  D and I were constantly doing the toddler shuffle, but we both got to play with her some, so it worked out really well.  She enjoyed it and is definitely looking forward to going back and playing again.

After dinner, we hit the sand to try to take some pics of the kids.  We got some 'ok' shots, but nothing that I absolutely love.  E still isn't too thrilled about the beach and was not interested in sitting in his sister's lap, at all.  Regardless, I'm ok with we we got.  Maybe, if we're feeling frisky, we'll try again tomorrow!  :)








1 comment:

AmySF said...

You captured some great shots on the beach!! :-D I know its not easy with that little guy that refuses to sit still long enough for the shutter to move!!