
Well, it took MONTHS, but Apple has finally lost that front tooth. The thing was literally hanging on for dear life for weeks. It was pushed over and crooked and everything. Every night we tried to pull it, but it would never budge.
Finally, on Friday, she stuck a piece of chewing gum in her mouth and out it popped. No pain, no blood. It was the best way to loose a tooth!
I was working on Friday and she was at home with her dad. She called me at work to tell me that her tooth had fallen out. She was so excited and wanted me to come home as soon as I could so I could see it.
When I walked in the door, she was sitting at the kitchen table, writing a note and crying her eyes out. I asked her what was wrong and she said she had just lost her tooth down the drain in her sink. The child was DEVASTATED. She finished writing her note, crying the whole time. I tried to put her in bed, but she couldn't stop sobbing. So, guess what I did?
Yes, I took her sink drain apart and found the tooth. I? Was her hero!! I think she learned a lesson though about how things can get lost down the sink.
The toothfairy brought her $2 for that mischievous tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment