Well, today is my Friday. I'm taking tomorrow off and I can't wait. In the morning, hubby and I are going to Babies R Us to finish our registry. Yep, that's right, I think I about have it all figured out. :)
Then, we are heading to Fred's Beds to look for a futon for our new room. Speaking of the room, it's coming along well. We are currently waiting for the town to send an inspector out to do the inspection. I hope it gets done next week sometime so they can continue on with their work. The faster they get done, the quicker I get my house back. (It's sad... currently, my dining room and the guest bedroom look like storage lockers rather than rooms.)
After our trip to Fred's Beds, hubby is heading back to work and I'm heading for a massage. My back is starting to bother me a bit and what better excuse to go get a massage, huh? :)
This weekend is jam packed with two birthday parties, a neighborhood bbq, and a trip to the symphony. It will be busy, but fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment