
Who knew there were so many nursery designers and nursery themes out there??
After looking over a gazillion websites (it seems) we have decided on this for the baby's nursery bedding. Well, that is if everything comes in and lives up to my expectations. :) Everything has been ordered. We're just waiting for it to arrive.
I like the animal theme. It's very versatile, I think. Plus, I love the browns and the cream colors. I doubt we will paint his walls this green color, but the joy of this set is that we could use any color we want.
Picking out a set for a boy was a completely different experience than picking out a set for a girl. When I picked out Apple's set (7 years ago) I just found a beautiful floral set with all the pastel colors in it that I loved. Most boy sets are very themed... either construction, sports, or animals. Anything that wasn't themed typically had circles or odd geometric patterns on it. I'm very excited and can't wait for this to arrive on our doorstep!!
2 comments:
Lovely!
Love it!
Post a Comment