Saturday, April 30, 2011

We made it!

It took 11.5 hours, but we made it! That's better than I anticipated. We stopped at two rest stops and one Cracker Barrel. Other than that we got stuck in traffic once for about 30 min.

Both kids did great, all things considered. They both got tired of sitting and were bored, but we made it!

The resort is awesome... Probably the nicest we have ever stayed in as a family. We all have our own rooms and bathrooms. There is a kitchen, living room and dining room. I had visions of family joining us when I booked this place. That fell through for one reason or another. I wish they were here though!!!

Tomorrow is breakfast with Mickey and a full day of Magic Kingdom!!!

2 comments:

AmySF said...

I am still amazed that you made such great time!! Good planning there mom!

Really wish I could be there enjoying Disney with you all too, but I am doing a ton of planning for your next trip which I know will be amazing too!!

AmySF said...

I'm sure you must be exhausted... can't wait to hear how the first day in Magic Kindom went!!!