For the past few days, Apple has been telling me that we need to work on wiggling her teeth before she goes to bed. I knew that they were a little loose, but it took the bottom ones like 6 months to fall out. So, I wasn't that worried about it.
Then, I started noticing there was a larger gap between her front tooth and the one beside it. This was exactly what happened to her bottom teeth as they got looser. The gaps got bigger as if the big teeth were moving her little teeth.
And, last night, we were at a neighbor's house and we noticed that one of her front top teeth actually looked like it was hanging crooked!! So, last night, I started wiggling. I still think it is a long way from falling out, but it sure does look funny hanging crooked like that.
I don't guess it will be long, but I sure hope the front two fall out about the same time and the permanent ones come in really quick!!
No comments:
Post a Comment