Friday, April 3, 2009

Ick!

Yesterday afternoon, I took Apple to dance class. There are several of my neighbors who have their kid in the same class and I sat down next to them in my usual seat (after getting Apple's shoes changed and her off to her class). Then, all the sudden, I was overwhelmed with the smell of vomit. :(

Now, my sense of smell seems to be stronger these days than most. So, I asked my friends if they smelled it too. Of course, they said they didn't. So, I moved to the other side of the room. (I couldn't take it... it was overpowering, in my opinion.) Later in the hour, I asked them again and one of them said they got a whiff of something. Finally, hubby came and I asked him and he didn't smell it either.

In my opinion, a kid upchucked somewhere in that room... I spent the rest of the night feeling like I needed to sanitize myself.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I have had this OVERWHELMING sense of smell for about 5 years now... It is the strangest thing, but I smell things way before any one else does and much stronger. Yesterday I went in to Magiannos for lunch and walked through this AWFUL cloud (or something) of fish smell! I almost had to leave because it got stuck in my nose!!!