Monday, April 27, 2009

I so want this...

So, Apple's school had their annual 'Spring Fling' a couple of weeks ago. The whole purpose of the Spring Fling is to raise money for the outdoor environment at the school. This year, they actually raised $12,000!! That's pretty amazing for such a small school.

Anyway, part of the Spring Fling fundraising is a silent auction. This is where companies donate their time and/or services and they go to the highest bidder at the auction. Well, one of the items I was most interested in (but did not bid on - cuz we didn't bid on anything) was a free sitting fee from this photographer.

OMG - I'm in LOVE with her work. I've started begging/asking hubby for some new pics...

He keeps saying... "What else do you want?" :)

MEN!!!

What do you think?

1 comment:

Amy W said...

Um, yea, those photos are AMAZING.