Sunday, October 25, 2009

Apple's First Halloween Party

Apple was invited to her very first Halloween party on Saturday. I
had many reservations about even letting her go. You see, I'm being
extremely paranoid lately about the swine flu. It seems like it is
spiking around here right now. Just in the past week, I've heard of
five families on our block with it!! We are trying to quarantine
ourselves so hopefully we can avoid it. (especially with the baby
coming)

Anyway, after a long talk with the mom and plenty of promises to
Purell and wash hands during the party, I decided to let her go. She
had a blast! They fixed cookies, did crafts, and played games. I'm
really glad I let her go.

As you can see, she is Gabriella in her prom dress this year! She
even had to have her hair done like Gabriella!!

2 comments:

AmySF said...

she looks beautiful... and way too grown up!

Anonymous said...

She looks so beautiful!!

I'm glad you let her go, but I can TOTALLY relate to being leery with H1N1 going around. I am a freak about handwashing, sanitizing toys, etc. but, it's even more so lately.