Thursday, September 8, 2011

Everything happening at once

Ever feel like you have those days/weeks where everything happens at once?

 

I’m feeling a smidge overwhelmed at the moment.  I have a huge release at work tonight and, of course, there are many last minute fires to put out and decisions to be made.  My manager’s kid (who is bffs with E) was up all night last night vomiting.  So, not only do I not have her to help me with the decision making process today, I just know that I’m going to get a call midday saying that E has barfed all over the classroom.   I’m supposed to be in charge tonight with the release…  that’ll suck.  Then, I don’t want E to get sick b/c that may mean that H gets it.  She has her auditions on Saturday for The Nutcracker and it would be terrible if she started hurling during that!

 

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

1 comment:

AmySF said...

A wise woman once told me.... "When you hear hoofbeats think horses not zebras." Think positive!!