Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What is the secret...

To diapering boys? :)

Ev literally pees through every outfit. Every diaper change ends up
being an outfit change!

We've tried Huggies newborn diapers and Pampers premie diapers, both
with the same result. Is there some secret out there that I am
completly clueless about? We never had this much trouble keeping
Apple in dry clothes.

Any ideas? :)

2 comments:

Happy Working Mom said...

We had the same problem with my son, who came after my daughter, so it was complete shock to me too! If I remember right, we just lived with it. Maybe try putting him in the next bigger size diapers? That way they come up higher? I promise though, it does stop!

Emily G. said...

So weird! We never had that problem and stuck with Pampers always. I agree that next size up might help though. Good luck!

And congrats on a beautiful, healthy, baby boy! :)